Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Information Hohimer Wealth Management receives from you on forms (such as name, address, Social Security number, profile documents, assets and income);
- Information you provide Hohimer Wealth Management directly about your personal finances or personal circumstances or which Hohimer Wealth Management may receive from brokerage statements or other information you authorize Hohimer Wealth Management to receive such as account balances, investment information, employment information, and beneficiary information.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Hohimer Wealth Management, LLC chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing
For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
For our affiliates to market to you
For nonaffiliates to market to you
- Call us at (206) 709-5950
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 600 University Street, Suite 2401, Seattle, WA 98101
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call us at: (206) 709-5950 or visit our website at:
Who is providing this notice?
Hohimer Wealth Management, LLC
How does Hohimer Wealth Management protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use industry standard security measures that include strong passwords, encryption at rest and in transit for all sensitive data, restrictive permission settings and access, secured offices, and periodic employee trainings on information security.
How does Hohimer Wealth Management collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or request an initial consultation with our Team
- Tell us about your portfolio or deposit money
- Show us your government-issued ID or driver’s license
- Give us your income and asset information
- Enter into an investment management agreement
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies such as the custodians of your investment accounts.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account—unless you tell us otherwise.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- LendinCo., LLC is an affiliated entity of Hohimer Wealth Management.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Hohimer Wealth Management does not share your information with nonaffiliated entities for marketing purposes.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Hohimer Wealth Management does not jointly market.